My CD currently allows me to boot into....
1. Bart's Corporate Modular Disk (Loads of DOS based utilities.)
2. MS Windows PE with a Manually adjustable ramdrive (Loads of Windows based Utilities.)
3. **** Small Linux
4. Acronis Tools (Partition, Imaging, Migrating, Cleansing..)
6. ERD Commander 2003 with 32 MB Ramdrive.
7. Winternals Disk Commander
8. O&O Bluecon XXL
9. Tom's RtBt Linux
I have used Bart's Corporate Mod disk to create the final ISO of this compilation. I am interesting in using bootscriptor or Cdshell so I can create/extend my CD to a DVD which includes various OS setup options. I noticed a lot of tutorials on it already but what I wanted to get a opinion about was what would be a good/flexible yet customizable way to proceed.
CDshell, Bootscriptor or Cdimage (I don't know anything regarding these.)
Thanks for your time and any comments/suggestion will be helpful.