trouble with setup XP

inka

Hello ! I'm new member !

I have trouble with setup xp and i need your help !

I want to change windows UI (with vista's theme , cursor , sound ... ) , i can change theme (using nlite) but i don't know how do i do that with cursor , sound , screensaver ...

So , can you help me ?

Have a look at this thread, Inka:

http://www.msfn.org/board/Vistapack-25-released-t119468.html

Read the first post carefully and give it a try. I tried it when it was 2.4. It's quite good. But because I used Vistamizer before trying Vistapack, I find Vistamizer better (I hope Damian666 doesn't want to kill me for this statement!). Try his pack and then ask him whatever you are interested in. He is an easy person and willing to help.

Perhaps my post can't help you much. I reply to you just because of the flag on your info. And don't worry about your English, keep using it and it will be improved. Have fun, Inka.

Have a look at this thread, Inka:

http://www.msfn.org/board/Vistapack-25-released-t119468.html

Read the first post carefully and give it a try. I tried it when it was 2.4. It's quite good. But because I used Vistamizer before trying Vistapack, I find Vistamizer better (I hope Damian666 doesn't want to kill me for this statement!). Try his pack and then ask him whatever you are interested in. He is an easy person and willing to help.

Thanks!

I used vistapack and vista transform pack too !

But i want to change setup files so after install windows i have new cursors , sounds , screensavers , and vista's welcome screen (without install any pack later!)

I tried to 'makecab' new files , and copy to i386 but after install it didn't appear !

Please tell me what soft which can help me change setup file (nlite only change theme )!

Perhaps my post can't help you much. I reply to you just because of the flag on your info....

So you are vietnamese ?

Inka, I am sorry I didn't read you post carefully, and I misunderstood what you meaned. I don't install Windows every week, or every month, or even every year, so reinstalling a modified pack after installing Windows doesn't bother me at all. And in fact, it doesn't take much time. I am only an end user, Inka. I only know how to use something available. I don't know how to make a pack or an installer on my own. Sorry I can't help, even not knowing what soft to tell you to use. Why don't you post your problem on nLite forum so that some experts can help you, Inka?

So you are vietnamese ?
I'll rewrite my sentence in the previous post for you to reread. It should have been fully written as follow:
I reply to you just because I like the flag on your info.
Good luck, Inka. And I hope your problem will be solved in a short time.

PS. Just one more thing, Vietnamese is a proper noun. You should capitalize its first letter.

Thanks for reply !

I don't want to be a endtime user . I know how to use windows 's setup and now i want to change it !

I used nLite but it only supports new theme ! So i think i can't post in nlite topic!

Thanks Aloha

I hope someone else can help me this problem !