gugutz

RegTweaks 0.4.2

156 posts in this topic

as you requested, MGadAllah, the attachment is at the 1º message again.

I want to ask you guys something: would you like a compiled version of ONLY tweaks for an unattended setup?

I mean, this sets of tweaks includes kind of "all-possible-tweaks" under XP.

But i´m thinking of making something more "unattended" like, something you could just add a line to you cmdlines.txt to get you xp filled with really essential tweaks, like NTFS speeding up, other performance stuff, and things like that. This way you wouldnt have to look inside the files to remove millions of things you don´t like, and tweaks that only have a porpuse in a very special circumstance, like Legal Notice Caption before users log on (who uses that?)

What about it?

Edited by gugutz

I want to ask you guys something: would you like a compiled version of ONLY tweaks for an unattended setup?

But i´m thinking of making something more "unattended" like, something you could just add a line to you cmdlines.txt to get you xp filled with really essential tweaks, like NTFS speeding up, other performance stuff, and things like that. This way you wouldnt have to look inside the files to remove millions of things you don´t like, and tweaks that only have a porpuse in a very special circumstance, like Legal Notice Caption before users log on (who uses that?)

What about it?

that sounds good, id like to see that

What about it?

that sounds good, id like to see that
YES...It is a very good add :thumbup

already waiting for it

Perhaps add a section of tweaks that only apply at first boot of windows (Some local machine tweaks only apply at first boot) I apply my tweaks at T-13 and at first boot for the ones that dont apply at T-13.

that´s the idea, cumminbk. Some tweaks that are applied at T-13 with cmdlines does not "stay" ´cause at first logon Windows sets a few things up based on the winnt.sif file, so a "2º import" becomes necessary. But i´ll specify that on a readme file.

I already compiled this new unattended collection, but it is on my language. I will translate it to english and open a new topic about it as soon as it becomes ready.

BTW: A very nice new year to everybody!

Thanks for the extra work you put into the reg tweaks. I've been following since the 1st thread. These tweaks have been very useful.

hei guys.

i updated the collection.

check out the first post.

i don´t know about that anymore, Camarade.

Do you think it would be a good idea?