Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Yes It's True, Winamp 5 Exists!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Becko

Becko

• 15 posts
  • Joined 09-January 04
I finaly found where is the problem.

I don't know why, but in the pakage exist a file with non latin simbol in name. That is the problem.

So I rebuild the winamp.msi with WinInstallLE and remove this file. The problem is that I don't know what exactly is doing this file. But now installation do not give an error.

I hope this will help for building an .msi pakage without this file and then posted somwere.

Here is the screenshot with properties of corrupted file:

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

WwTIPPYwW

WwTIPPYwW

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Joined 15-February 04

Anyone else have the prob with it saying cant find PX.dll when starting the prog?

i did-- and no shortcuts/icons nothing. No signs of installed.

I got my copy from here
http://www.personal..../z/azh113/MSFN/

Agent-X

Agent-X

• 15 posts
  • Joined 07-August 04
I just made my first (re)package and am thrilled to see it installs silently with the /qn switch! :)

It was Winamp 5.04 with minor adustments, I noticed that indeed the .dll mentioned in the earlier post was required (option in software checks if the scan was complete), should be put in the system32.

Wouldn't have worked if I didn't stumble in this thread.
It seems everything can become unattended now :rolleyes:
Thanks a bunch people!

(first post in forum btw, hi!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users