Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dude111

Time to clean up?

19 posts in this topic

agreed, i think im still a little discusted by it

At least SHE kept the same crap at the same place... I wonder how she looked like...

Wow, That is really gross, I could never ever live like that!

My best friend from high school, his house was a really bad house and his parents were slobs. Comparatively, their house was very clean, at least they didn't leave garbage laying in huge piles all over the place.

At least the kitty uses the litter box :)

Meow!!

D**n thats bad man :no:

Edited by b8000

haha!!! what a pig!

Seen worse!

But with the amount of junkfood they eat, that tennant must be as fat as a barn!

:P There is a broom (buried under the garbage), she has fresh breath (Oral-B box) and ironed clothes, she rarely punctuates her sentences, she never uses the letters Q and Z and did all her coding at work, there is a fire extinguisher on the coffee table (she did have some concerns) and the person who can spot the bed wins a free nights stay in that apartment. I have never seen cigarette butts and ashes piled up so high before. Ick. Where is the tower? I'll bet the carpet is ruined.

I had to clean up a filthy place before but it was nowhere near as bad as this.

Mark

At least SHE kept the same crap at the same place... I wonder how she looked like...

Probably like the human version of the apartment.

Messy, ashy, and encrusted in something.

:P There is a broom (buried under the garbage), she has fresh breath (Oral-B box) and ironed clothes, she rarely punctuates her sentences, she never uses the letters Q and Z and did all her coding at work, there is a fire extinguisher on the coffee table (she did have some concerns) and the person who can spot the bed wins a free nights stay in that apartment. I have never seen cigarette butts and ashes piled up so high before. Ick. Where is the tower? I'll bet the carpet is ruined.

Nice observations - you have the mind of a hacker :)

Many people will miss all of that. I don't think the computer got used much, though.

:hello:

That is just bone idleness . Somebody get a JCB!

I do wonder though it thats is STAGED just for the effect of having it displayed online :D

Kind of reminds me of my ex-wife's housekeeping ... but that's a good part of why she's an ex.

Edited by Kludge

Haha, Dude11* has been banned again?

:no: Eww , what squalor! I could not live that way. Is she not at all fed up with that s*** tip? I'd like to point out that if she quit smoking , the money she spends on fags (judging by the smount of ash and stuff , about £50 if not more a week) She could hire a cleaner OR get uyp off of he lazy arse and Clean!