Game Maker Thread

Fira

I am using Game Maker 7.0 unregistered I am struggling with when hp is less than 1 game_load('kylento1') lives-= 1 (both in code and in Destroy Event).

Every time PacMan get hp less than 1, He gets destroyed Game Load File 'kylento' (yes 'kylento' is a saved file name) is activated he loses a life but he is still destroyed.

I am using Game Maker 7.0 unregistered on my sister's Windows Vista (Not exactly sure what Vista though :P)

Basically here is what I want done:

PacMan each time his hp goes below 1 he loses one life and where ever he last saved (i.e. say 'kylento' for example as a save game file)

he will appear and lose one life but still he can be alive again and come back.

Just like in Mega Man 4.

Any of you whom have accomplished/know how to accomplish this please help me out, thank you.

Or anyone can help me out too, thank you so much.

I am using Game Maker 7.0 unregistered I am struggling with when hp is less than 1 game_load('kylento1') lives-= 1 (both in code and in Destroy Event).

Every time PacMan get hp less than 1, He gets destroyed Game Load File 'kylento' (yes 'kylento' is a saved file name) is activated he loses a life but he is still destroyed.

I am using Game Maker 7.0 unregistered on my sister's Windows Vista (Not exactly sure what Vista though :P)

Basically here is what I want done:

PacMan each time his hp goes below 1 he loses one life and where ever he last saved (i.e. say 'kylento' for example as a save game file)

he will appear and lose one life but still he can be alive again and come back.

Just like in Mega Man 4.

Any of you whom have accomplished/know how to accomplish this please help me out, thank you.

Or anyone can help me out too, thank you so much.

Because your not scripting in him to respawn in any locations and not saying wether the value needs to be above 0 for him to respawn maybe?

I dont know a thing about game scripting but i design Scada scripts and that says to me you need to also add that.