Bad Night

Nerwin

Well my mom woke me up at 2am this morning to tell me that she is bringing my dad to the hospital. I'm like ugh oh.

My dads heart wouldn't stop beating fast, like he could just be laying there doing nothing but its going at 144bpm.

So they were at the hospital and they tried everything to get his heart to slow down so they wouldn't have to shock him. But since they can't get it down, they probably are going to shock him.

Its almost 9am on Monday and his heart started beating really fast around 11pm Sunday night.

This wasn't a great night for me... I guess things can happen in a instant.

I just felt like I needed to share this.

Well my mom woke me up at 2am this morning to tell me that she is bringing my dad to the hospital. I'm like ugh oh.

My dads heart wouldn't stop beating fast, like he could just be laying there doing nothing but its going at 144bpm.

So they were at the hospital and they tried everything to get his heart to slow down so they wouldn't have to shock him. But since they can't get it down, they probably are going to shock him.

Its almost 9am on Monday and his heart started beating really fast around 11pm Sunday night.

This wasn't a great night for me... I guess things can happen in a instant.

I just felt like I needed to share this.

Hope everything goes ok buddy

Well everything was ok, he got back from ICU the day after he was admitted. What ever it was, they say its not life threating but could cause a blood clot, so they are going to keep a close eye on that.

So he's back home now and well.

so they wouldn't have to shock him. But since they can't get it down, they probably are going to shock him.

If the heart is beating, shocking a patient is not indicated. it would make it worse. shocking is for people whose heart isn't beating at all.

anyway, good to hear your dad is doing better.

so they wouldn't have to shock him. But since they can't get it down, they probably are going to shock him.

If the heart is beating, shocking a patient is not indicated. it would make it worse. shocking is for people whose heart isn't beating at all.

anyway, good to hear your dad is doing better.

No, I ment that they would have to shock him to get the rhythm back to normal.