Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

helping for JIT error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

net775

net775
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23-October 08
i''m a chinese user. i install "windows updates downloader" and i'm sure i had installed .net Framework 2.o. but windows remind : JIT debug error: the services dosent exist as a reminder services" after i run the WUDs.
ps: it had happened for times when i runed the program that needing the Framework 2.0 supporting.
any way thanks for anyone who can work out the question.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

johnhc

johnhc

MSFN Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts
  • Joined 02-March 08
net775,
Windows Update Downloader is jcarle's program and I suggest you post in his forum:
Post here
Perhaps you can find some help with a search. He will probably want to see a copy (screen shot) of the error message and what version of WUD you are running. Be sure to say what Windows you are running. I assume you have looked in Add/Remove to see if .NET Framework is installed.
Enjoy, John.

net775

net775
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23-October 08

net775,
Windows Update Downloader is jcarle's program and I suggest you post in his forum:
Post here
Perhaps you can find some help with a search. He will probably want to see a copy (screen shot) of the error message and what version of WUD you are running. Be sure to say what Windows you are running. I assume you have looked in Add/Remove to see if .NET Framework is installed.
Enjoy, John.

thanks ,johnhc.
but my WUD is the latest version downloaded from jcarle's web. and i 'm sure .net Framework has been installed.here is my screenshot about error prompt & installed program.

Attached Files

cluberti

cluberti

Gustatus similis pullus

• Supervisor
  • 11,253 posts
  • Joined 09-September 01
Post in the right location next time. Moved.
MCTS Windows Internals, MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCTS MDT/BDD, MCSE/MCSA Server 2003, Server 2012, Windows 8
--------------------
Please read the rules before posting!
Please consider donating to MSFN to keep it up and running!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users