Drivers from PC Suite for Sony Ericsson 1.5.26

coop75

I extracted drivers from PC Suite for Sony Ericsson 1.5.26.exe English that you can use with nLite :)

(Remember that you still need to install PC Suite for Sony Ericsson 1.5.26 if you want the programs that are included with that suite)

Works for example on these Sony Ericsson models:

G900

G700

W960i

P1i

P990i

M600i

W950i

G900_prod_topic_mediaspace_img.pngW960i_prod_topic_mediaspace_image.pngP1i_prod_topic_mediaspace_image.pngP990i_prod_topic_mediaspace_img.png

Drivers from PC Suite for Sony Ericsson 1.5.26

Approx: 241 KB rar file

Enjoy! B)

If someone tested and verified that it is ok please inform the rest in the thread!

Thanx!

/Coop

Edited by coop75

No offense intended, but I don't thank that anyone here is going to risk downloading modified and otherwise unknown drivers from a third party site on the say-so of someone with less than 10 posts.

Yeah thats true newsposter.. never thought about that.. :huh: but if they want they can try to nLite and then use for example VirtualBox just to see that everything is ok..

Maybe the best way to see if the files are not modified is to look on the dates and time on the files.. (but probably u can mess with that also I guess.. :})

Besides I dont think anything is more safe just because I have 10 posts or 10000 posts in a forum.. :blink:

Pepople can try and verify for others, it is up to everyone what they want to do.. im just trying to help because this is what I needed myself and perhaps this helps someone :)

Edited by coop75