Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
butos

vlite 1.2 final - missing wer.dll

2 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

I'm experiencing the following problem using Vlite 1.2 final on SP1 source (and also SP2 beta): applying the attached preset, Vlite removes also wer.dll, breaking compatibility TAB (while I can still find faultrep.dll). I remember that a similar error existed some versions ago and was connected to Error reporting. Maybe it appeared once again?

I solved the issue copying manually wer.dll but I just wanted to point that out so that, if that's a bug, Nuhi can fix it :)

Filippo

Last_Session.ini

I can confirm this, I had to mount a stock image to retrieve it because I had lost application compatibilty.

Also nuhi, I noticed that with the TV Pack 2008, using vLite will break media center with it integrated (or wont install and/or work if you try to install post setup) that wouldnt break media center without the TV Pack. Are there any plans to support/get to the bottom of this? I can understand if not because it doesn't come with normal Vista images (though a lot of OEM's are now including it on their discs pre-integrated), but I heard it might be implemented in the final SP2 so it might be worth getting a hold of and looking into.

Edited by staknhalo