Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

VS 2010 CTP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts
Anyone tried the VS 2010 CTP? PDC 2008 showcased some really exciting & great features, but it's a 7GB download (VHD file split in 11 RAR's), and I'm not too sure how long the trial works (when it expires). Also, I got that feeling it might run better on a x64 box with loads of RAM (so you can give it more), and reinstalling from scratch just for that is a little bit extreme...

I'm all ears :)
Coffee: \ˈkȯ-fē, ˈkä-\. noun. Heaven in a cup. Life's only treasure. The meaning of life. Kaffee ist wunderbar. C8H10N4O2 FTW.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

eyeball

eyeball

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
Wow i didnt realise a CTP was available of 2010 already. I hope 2010 has MZ tools built in. Then it would be amazing :D

fizban2

fizban2

MSFN Addict

• Super Moderator
  • 1,900 posts
downloaded, but still extracting the files (after making space for its hugeness) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN