Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

SOLVED: drivers from CD

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

Phoenyx

Phoenyx
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Pyron and excessively understood in the subject, if will be able to follow and to give its opinions on this in case that, related to the new SETUP.EXE, I am very grateful.
http://www.msfn.org/...ndpost&p=230642

PS: Sorry my bad english. :blushing:

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
ok, so after making a successful UCD, I decided to make it better by running everything from the CD, and not copying anything (besides what i MUST) to the harddrive.

i am a little afraid to try this "drivers from cd" installation...

right now I accomplish my driver installation by using this code (in winnt.sif):
[Unattended]
OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\001_LAN;Drivers\002_display;Drivers\003_modem;
Drivers\004_audio\SMAXWDM\W2K_XP;Drivers\005_sound\SMAXWDM\W2K_XP;
Drivers\006_infared;Drivers\007_SD;Drivers\008_wifi\Setup;
Drivers\008_wifi\Setup\I8500;Drivers\unidenwlan"

and all my drivers are in: XPCD\$OEM$\$1\Drivers

so...I have some q's:

1) If I follow the steps in the first post by Pyron (Major Update 12. Sep 2004); steps 1-7 - will this be EVERYTHING I need to do? or have issues been brought up/problems/etc.

2) Does this interfere at all with RyanVM's Update pack 1.03?

3) In step2, he says to "create a directory OEM\bin in the root of your CD-folder". Is this the same thing as the $OEM$ folder I already have there? Or is it different?

3a) If it's different, do I have to call it OEM\bin? can i call it anything i want?

4) is there anything else i should know about..?

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

so...I have some q's:

1) If I follow the steps in the first post by Pyron (Major Update
12. Sep 2004); steps 1-7 - will this be EVERYTHING I need to do?  or have issues been brought up/problems/etc.

2) Does this interfere at all with RyanVM's Update pack 1.03?

3) In step2, he says to "create a directory OEM\bin in the root of your CD-folder".  Is this the same thing as the $OEM$ folder I already have there?  Or is it different?

3a) If it's different, do I have to call it OEM\bin?  can i call it anything i want?

4) is there anything else i should know about..?

1) Yes it's everything.

2) I don't think so...

3) It's different from the $OEM$ folder

3a) Maybe you could name it something else, but then you'd have to change several files, so I'd stick with OEM

4) You don't have to add the OemPnPDriversPath to your winnt.sif!!!!!

tkoc

tkoc
  • Members
  • 1 posts
hi i am sitting here and thinking can i use this metode to connect to a network drive and get the driver from there

from
Kenneth Foli JÝrgensen

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Things to do after the installation:
Microsoft recommends to reset the DevicePath to "%SystemRoot%\Inf" after setup:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]
"DevicePath"=hex(2):25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f,00,6f,\
 †00,74,00,25,00,5c,00,49,00,6e,00,66,00,00,00
If you used WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe, you should reset the appropriate keys if you don't want unsigned drivers to be installed without warning:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Driver Signing]
"Policy"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Driver Signing]
"Policy"=hex:01

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Driver Signing]
"BehaviorOnFailedVerify"=dword:00000001
(Apparently this does not work at the end of presetup.cmd after the invocation of setup.exe. It seems that Windows is in some weird limbo state there and registry-changes are ignored/reset.)

Final notes:
Please note that you cannot start all programs in presetup.cmd.
The environment is rather limited at this point of the setup.
regedit.exe for example does not work, but reg.exe does.
taskmgr.exe does not work either. They will work a minute later, when the real setup has started.
rundll32.exe works so you can install custom infs.
WinRAR-sfx-archives only work with consolemode-sfx-module, 7z-sfx archives work out of the box. (figured out by edmoncu here)
BTW, things added to RunOnce will be executed somewhere at mark 34min, parallel to the driver installation.
RunOnceEx gets executed at mark 13min, as usual.

You can also use AutoIt to automate the installation in case you don't want to use winnt.sif. (for a repair cd)

My old version of setup.exe started GUI-setup automatically after presetup.cmd had finished, this new one does not! You have to do it youself at the end of presetup.cmd. This way you can do stuff after setup as well, like cleanup.
This version of setup.exe forwards its parameters to presetup.cmd. This means that you should start the installation like this:
setup.exe %*
(thanks, Biggles, for the shorter version) in case Windows wants to do some special stuff, like ASR (Automated System Recovery). This was mentioned by ovilla2001 here, although he reported the repair option failed, I just assume he meant ASR. (AFAIK "-newsetup" is used by normal and repair setup, only the entries in $winnt.inf$ change)
SetupORG.exe must be renamed to setup.exe before installation to resolve a bad signature issue reported by ovilla2001 here, look into the example presetup.cmd to see how this is to be done.

I don't understand this whole "Things to do after the installation" section.

I followed steps 1-7. (I have my "OEM" folder with "bin" and "drivers", i extracted my "setup.ex_" to "setuporg.exe" and i replaced the "setup.ex_" with the one in the first post, added "presetup.cmd" to i386, and edited "TXTSETUP.sif")
do i still need to do more?

can someone help me out? Do i need to do these 'extra' things? - specifically the registry entries about driversigningpolicy or something?
and what's all this about not starting GUI-setup? is that just explaining why the line "setup.exe %*" is there?

please help me!

Also, the first post says "Major Update 12. Sep 2004 (finally!)" - this should be UPDATED since I went back and read through this huge post (everything since sept. 12 2004), and found that many things suggested had already been incorperated into the first post - at least add a line or two mentioning when the FIRST POST was LAST UPDATED, so I can see what NEW errors there are and know which ones have been SOLVED (for example, the whole "setup.exe %*" code line, as opposed to the %1, %2, etc.).
Right now, I have no idea about the info on the last 2-3 pages of this post - all the stuff by ile5: is that incorperated into the first post?
All this stuff about RyanVM's packs not working - has that been resolved? Because I use his pack (1.04), and must be able to have it run!

@ile5
I noticed you have the line
REM | Reset DevicePath † 
REM |-------------------------------------------------------|
REG ADD %KEY%\999 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\SetDevicePath.exe %SystemRoot%\Inf" /f
REM +=======================================================+
in your presetup.cmd - do i need that in mine? i got my presetup.cmd from the first page of this huge post.

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

I don't understand this whole "Things to do after the installation" section.

Everything mentioned here is already present in the standard presetup.cmd! ;)

I followed steps 1-7.  (I have my "OEM" folder with "bin" and "drivers", i extracted my "setup.ex_" to "setuporg.exe" and i replaced the "setup.ex_" with the one in the first post, added "presetup.cmd" to i386, and edited "TXTSETUP.sif")
do i still need to do more?

If you have edited the presetup.cmd to fit your needs, then you've done everything you have to do.

can someone help me out?  Do i need to do these 'extra' things? - specifically the registry entries about driversigningpolicy or something?

If you want Windows to look in the correct folder for drivers after your unattended installation: yes, then you need it.

and what's all this about not starting GUI-setup? is that just explaining why the line "setup.exe %*" is there?

Yes, it's just an explanation.

Also, the first post says "Major Update 12. Sep 2004 (finally!)" - this should be UPDATED since I went back and read through this huge post (everything since sept. 12 2004), and found that many things suggested had already been incorperated into the first post - at least add a line or two mentioning when the FIRST POST was LAST UPDATED, so I can see what NEW errors there are and know which ones have been SOLVED (for example, the whole "setup.exe %*" code line, as opposed to the %1, %2, etc.).
Right now, I have no idea about the info on the last 2-3 pages of this post - all the stuff by ile5: is that incorperated into the first post?
All this stuff about RyanVM's packs not working - has that been resolved? Because I use his pack (1.04), and must be able to have it run!

@ile5

REM | Reset DevicePath   
REG ADD %KEY%\999 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\SetDevicePath.exe %SystemRoot%\Inf" /f
in your presetup.cmd - do i need that in mine?  i got my presetup.cmd from the first page of this huge post.

I dont' know... Haven't tested yet.

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

I have no idea about the info on the last 2-3 pages of this post - all the stuff by ile5: is that incorperated into the first post?

@ile5

REM | Reset DevicePath † 
in your presetup.cmd - do i need that in mine?  i got my presetup.cmd from the first page of this huge post.

can anyone help me with this? anyone try or have more info?

@B‚shrat the Sneaky

If you want Windows to look in the correct folder for drivers after your unattended installation: yes, then you need it.

Could you explain this statement a little more, and how I would accomplish this?

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

I have no idea about the info on the last 2-3 pages of this post - all the stuff by ile5: is that incorperated into the first post?

@ile5

REM | Reset DevicePath   

can anyone help me with this? anyone try or have more info?

Stupid me that I haven't seen this immediately. This is the same as resetting the DevicePath to the original state with a registry edit. Apparently Pyron has not included this in his presetup.cmd, although I thought he had??? Well, it's used in my slightly modified version of his presetup.cmd:

REM | Reset DriverPolicy                                      |
reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Driver Signing" /v Policy /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Driver Signing" /v BehaviorOnFailedVerify /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Driver Signing" /v Policy /t REG_BINARY /d 01 /f

This is in fact the same as the code in ile5's quote.

@B‚shrat the Sneaky

Could you explain this statement a little more, and how I would accomplish this?

See the above.

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

This is the same as resetting the DevicePath to the original state with a registry edit.

So if I just add the code below that's good enough (aka same as reg entry)? This both 'resets device path' and fixes 'driver signing policy'?

REM | Reset DevicePath † 

Apparently Pyron has not included this in his presetup.cmd, although I thought he had?

Hmm, could you just take a look at my presetup.cmd, and tell me if there is anything else that's missing? I keep feeling like I'm missing something?
That first post REALLY needs to be clarified as to how much of these later methods (like ile5) are already included!

I put the above code right before starting the setup (second to last). Is that correct?

Which brings me to my next question - ile5's svcpack_fix3.zip (here is the post) file also include a new setup.ex_ . Do I need to use that one too?

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
bump.

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • 2,214 posts
Sorry, didn't notice your new post :s. I should be emailed when there's a reply posted to this thread, but I didn't get it ? : :blink: :(

Adding that code would be enough to reset your DevicePath, yes. Don't know if you noticed, but it's a RunOnceEx registry entry. So make sure you won't overwrite it. (don't use the %KEY%\999 again)

Also, I hope you noticed the following code:
REM | Scanning for driverdirectories                        |
REM | Uncompressed drivers on the CD:         |
%CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\SetDevicePath.exe %CDDRIVE%\OEM\drivers

This means all of your drivers should be placed on the CD, in the folder OEM\drivers! Because that's where SetDevicePath scans for DevicePaths! You might need to change that!

I have not yet used/tested the setup.exe of ile5, but I know that you will only need it if your svcpack entries didn't work. If it works just fine for you, then don't try it.

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Sorry, didn't notice your new post :s. I should be emailed when there's a reply posted to this thread, but I didn't get it ?

Aah, I was wondering why no one replied... I was about to give up :unsure:

Adding that code would be enough to reset your DevicePath, yes. Don't know if you noticed, but it's a RunOnceEx registry entry. So make sure you won't overwrite it. (don't use the %KEY%\999 again)

Ok, great!

Also, I hope you noticed the following code:

REM | Scanning for driverdirectories † † † † † † † † † † † †|
REM | Uncompressed drivers on the CD: † † † † |
%CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\SetDevicePath.exe %CDDRIVE%\OEM\drivers

This means all of your drivers should be placed on the CD, in the folder OEM\drivers! Because that's where SetDevicePath scans for DevicePaths! You might need to change that!

Yes, my drivers are all in OEM\drivers. That's why I did this - so I don't need them in my $OEM$\$1\Drivers anymore, and they're not copied to the hard drive! :)
But is the location of that code within the presetup.cmd correct? (Does it need to be higher or lower - above or below any entries? or exactly where it is?)

I have not yet used/tested the setup.exe of ile5, but I know that you will only need it if your svcpack entries didn't work. If it works just fine for you, then don't try it.

That's the thing, I haven't tested my CD yet. I am afraid that if I don't have it correct I will be unable to complete the install. This is a problem, because I test my installs on my actual computer.
So I don't really have a way of knowing if my 'svcpack' entries don't work until I try?
Is it possible that it will work? Or is the rule that ANY svcpack entries will need ile5's new setup.ex_ ?
This setup.ex_ is different than the one on the first page?

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • 2,214 posts
Now I notice something: as you can see, ile5 used the variable %KEY%, but I'm afraid it isn't defined yet...

So you will have to replace %KEY% by this:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

But is the location of that code within the presetup.cmd correct? (Does it need to be higher or lower - above or below any entries? or exactly where it is?)

It's just fine, if you haven't changed the order yourself.

o I don't really have a way of knowing if my 'svcpack' entries don't work until I try?
Is it possible that it will work? Or is the rule that ANY svcpack entries will need ile5's new setup.ex_ ?

You will indeed have to try, but you can try in VMware as well! So then you won't have to test it on your actual computer! ;)
And yes, ile5's setup.exe is different from Pyron's one, which is on the first page.

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Now I notice something: as you can see, ile5 used the variable %KEY%, but I'm afraid it isn't defined yet...

So you will have to replace %KEY% by this:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

could I do this:
REM | Reset DevicePath † 
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx\999 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%\OEM\bin\SetDevicePath.exe %SystemRoot%\Inf" /f
and would that work instead?

It's just fine, if you haven't changed the order yourself.

Well, that's what I'm asking. because in ile5's presetup.cmd there is no call for setup, so I simply cut and paste his one line of code into my presetup.cmd which i got from the first page. is it ok where it is?

so I don't really have a way of knowing if my 'svcpack' entries don't work until I try?

Well, that's what I'm asking. because in ile5's presetup.cmd there is no call for setup, so I simply cut and paste his one line of code into my presetup.cmd which i got from the first page. is it ok where it is?
You will indeed have to try, but you can try in VMware as well! So then you won't have to test it on your actual computer! ;)

The prob with VMWare is that I don't know if the drivers install properly, so its no good...

And yes, ile5's setup.exe is different from Pyron's one, which is on the first page.

So which setup.ex_ should I use?

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • 2,214 posts
You should add that line at the very end of your presetup.cmd.

And you *can* use VMware partly for your testing purposes: in VMware you can see if your svcpack.inf runs!

And another thing: it's really unrecommended to depend on the first test of your unattended Windows installation, certainly if there have been problems with certain methods (like this one). If I were you, I'd attach another spare small harddisk (even 2 gig would do I think) or you could make a extra partition to test. In this last case you will have to edit your boot.ini each time (to load your 'real' Windows installation), unless you use a bootmanager.

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

You should add that line at the very end of your presetup.cmd.

I should put it AFTER the line that calls for setup? Because ile5's doesn't have that line, so I don't know whether to put this line of resetting path before or after setup is called...

And you *can* use VMware partly for your testing purposes: in VMware you can see if your svcpack.inf runs!
And another thing: it's really unrecommended to depend on the first test of your unattended Windows installation, certainly if there have been problems with certain methods (like this one). If I were you, I'd attach another spare small harddisk (even 2 gig would do I think) or you could make a extra partition to test. In this last case you will have to edit your boot.ini each time (to load your 'real' Windows installation), unless you use a bootmanager.

This is not my first test. It's actually my 13th. the first 4 were VMWare tests, but I ended up ditching VMWare because it was never accurate enough for me to know what the errors were caused by, plus its like 100x slower than my comp.
The following 8 tests were real-world. never had any *killer* problems, just minor fixes and new tweaks.
Now real-world test #9 is a major change, because of the drivers-from-cd idea i am trying to implement. it needs a real-world test, and i just want to know what to do. clearly pyron and ile5 tested their methods, and it seems the two diverge in presetup.cmd, and in setup.ex_ . I don't know what to do!

[edit]
Whose setup.ex_ should I use?
Is the new "Reset DevicePath" that I just posted in my previous post (here) going to work now?

Edited by a06lp, 07 January 2005 - 11:31 AM.

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • 2,214 posts
You know what? You're confusing me as well! :P Now I don't know everything for sure anymore :P LOL

I guess it's not good to work at two things at the same time: DriverPacks and solving this kind of problems.

I've attached my presetup.cmd. There you can find the order of everything. But don't forget to change it to your needs!

Attached Files

lilweirddude

lilweirddude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts
anyone know why it happens or how to fix the "setup is being restarted"?

B‚shrat the Sneaky

B‚shrat the Sneaky

aka Wim Leers

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

anyone know why it happens or how to fix the "setup is being restarted"?

It's discussed before in this thread. But I've forgotten the solution myself!!!! :'( :realmad: :realmad:

Tomorrow I'll read through the entire topic again (30 pages :s) and I'll write a FAQ.

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Tomorrow I'll read through the entire topic again (30 pages :s) and I'll write a FAQ.

Yay!

BTW - I've burned a new test DVD. I've included a (hopefully) working method of Drivers-from-CD. I'll post my method and results (assuming my computer finishes setup, and nothing catastrophic happens) sometime tomorrow.

sixpack

sixpack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
;)

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

tested the new driverpack Method_1 and 2
and "NO"errors here
real live install on 2 pc's
:)

huh?
are you in the right thread? method 1 & 2? :blink:

sixpack

sixpack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

tested the new driverpack Method_1 and 2
and "NO"errors here
real live install on 2 pc's
:)

huh?
are you in the right thread? method 1 & 2? :blink:

no
and need some sleep to
:lol:

a06lp

a06lp

Friend of MSFN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
Just finished my real-world test... IT WORKED!!! Not even a hitch in the process!

Updated: 01-12-2005

I did not make this guide nor the files. It is a combination of the Pyron's Original Method (here), and ile5's method (here)
Here is what I did (worked perfectly - 01/09/2005, & 01/11/2005):

1. Download the following files:
All 4 are attached as a zip. Extract the zip to find the files needed.
(No need to download from any other post!)
SETUP.EX_ ca. 2K - NOT the one from the first post. It's ile5's version.
presetup.cmd ca. 1K - Slightly different from the first post (as per ile5: see modifications below).
SetDevicePath.exe ca. 12K - from the first post.
WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe ca. 4K - from the first post.

2. Create a directory OEM\bin in the root of your CD-folder and copy
WatchDriverSigningPolicy.exe and SetDevicePath.exe into it.

3. Go to your I386 directory and uncab SETUP.EX_ like this:
expand SETUP.EX_ setupORG.exe

4. Copy the SETUP.EX_ (downloaded in Step 1) to your I386 directory and overwrite the old one.
(This is OK, since you just made a backup of it in Step 3)

5. Copy the presetup.cmd (downloaded in Step 1) to your I386 directory.
Note: This is an example file which assumes that all user related files reside in \OEM\bin on the CD.
Feel free to change it to your needs, I added some comments, shouldn't be too hard.

6. Create a directory OEM\drivers in the root of your CD-folder and copy your uncompressed drivers there.
You can sort them into subdirectories, these will be scanned recursively by SetDevicePath.exe.

7. Edit TXTSETUP.SIF (already in I386 folder) directly under [SourceDisksFiles] to include the following entries:
setupORG.exe = 1,,,,,,,2,0,0
presetup.cmd = 1,,,,,,,2,0,0
These two are absolutely neccessary, everything else can come from CD later on.

Done! :thumbup

-----

FYI:
- Any type of folder names can be used. (Don't worry about spaces in the folder names.) For example: "Wireless Card Drivers" will work just as well (even though there is are spaces in the name). I've personally tested this method, and it works perfectly.
- I installed laptop OEM drivers, WPCI card drivers, all without a problem.
- I also installed RyanVM's update pack 1.04, without problems.
- The following are the changes I made to the first post's presetup.cmd:
(This section is just explaining some changes, they are ALREADY changed in the included zip, so you do NOT need to do anything else!)
1) Removed the following line of code:
start /WAIT setup.exe %*
2) Added the following lines of code:
REM | Reset DevicePath † 
SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

Just so there is no confusion, if you follow the steps I wrote in this post, (Steps 1-7), YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

[Update: 01-12-2005]
I fixed the presetup.cmd in the zip file, to allow for modifications (like if you are using compressed drivers).
The zip should now be universal. Change what you need, comment out what you don't need, and uncomment what you do need.
This update is only for those who want to modify the files a little (and understand how to do so).
Everyone else just follow steps 1-7, and it will work.

Attached Files

Edited by a06lp, 12 January 2005 - 08:29 AM.

evilvoice

evilvoice

Ditchy McAbandonpants

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts
I added 7zip support to mine, but all in all, looks good...(I looked at it and was about to say you dont unpack any drivers, but then I remember that I added 7zip commands to mine so that I can use Bashrats DriverPacks)...so you may wanna look into adding support for his driver packs, but other than that, looks good. if need be, I can post my presetup.cmd that works with ile5's setup...just a couple of problems, setdevicepath does not reset, even though I commented that it should, it doesnt, maybe someone can decompile the exe and make it to where it doesnt append the data...if you run setdevicepatch %systemroot%\inf, it just adds %systemroot%\inf to the end of what is already in the reg key (which is %CDDRIVE%\OEM\drivers), if you dont believe me, go look at the key...so thats the first thing...I think thats about it, but ill test sometime and be able to tell you if there is something wrong with watchdriversigningpolicy.exe....maybe ile5 can decompile setdevicepath since he decompiled setup.exe and fixed that...I hope hope hope...cuz it really is annoying...and btw, when appending the path, it puts it at the end, so its gonna search the first paths first and not default to inf dir until the very end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN