Windows 7 M3 Bugs

blackhartct

when a BSOD happens you'll see a Message with a STOP Code in it. please post all the information you see

I'm sorry but there is no BSoD :(.

The weird thing is that now it went to the point saying"setup is starting windows for the first time"or something similar,it's after the boot screen.

Now I have two ntbtlogs, the only thing I can use, and as I see the restart happens at or after:

Loaded driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS

I've uploaded the file.

I'll remove all unnecesary hardware(pci network card) and try again,I found something about "NDProxy.SYS" on google and they solved it by disableing a modem or network card.

ntbtlog.txt

Edited by easy90rider

I see from the boot log that it seems to hang when loading the HID (usb) drivers, specifically for the mouse. If you're using a USB keyboard and/or mouse, what happens if you remove those and use PS/2 devices instead?

easy90rider it seems like your installation is corrupted try reinstalling. I have no problem getting build 6956 to run on athlon64 3000+ with 1 gb of ddr333 ram & 40gb hdd & the only problem i encounter was not able to find the driver for my aging ati radeon 9200 which they cease to support it since vista...;) on the other hand build 7000 is running fine in my vm on c2d E6600 with 2gb of ram & 500gb of hdd though i hope that i can use xfi just like in xp without the need for alchemy software like vista does... :(

I see from the boot log that it seems to hang when loading the HID (usb) drivers, specifically for the mouse. If you're using a USB keyboard and/or mouse, what happens if you remove those and use PS/2 devices instead?

I would suppose devices like usb keyboard, mouse & game controller(xbox360 controller will still work becoz of its seperated drivers) won't work as for other usb device you have to try and see.. ;)

Edited by finderz

Strange,I never thought a HID could cause any problems. I will try w/o any usb,I had a mouse and a joystick pluged in.

easy90rider it seems like your installation is corrupted try reinstalling. I have no problem getting build 6956 to run on athlon64 3000+ with 1 gb of ddr333 ram & 40gb hdd & the only problem i encounter was not able to find the driver for my aging ati radeon 9200 which they cease to support it since vista...;) on the other hand build 7000 is running fine in my vm on c2d E6600 with 2gb of ram & 500gb of hdd though i hope that i can use xfi just like in xp without the need for alchemy software like vista does... :(

Well since I had problems with 6956 and 7000 too than it's definitely not a corrupted install,did try reinstalling a few times,but it did not work:(.But all went fine with VM.

LE: still no luck, I tried w/o any usb pluged in but it didn't work.

Edited by easy90rider

• 3 weeks later...