Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Downloaded fonts showing up jagged or pixelized in Publisher 2003

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jamiemangion08

jamiemangion08
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 11-November 08
I recently installed some fonts that were emailed to me and when I utilize them in publisher they type and print jagged/pixelized. Is there any way to make this go away. I didn't know if it was because they were otf instead of ttf. Is there a way to convert otf to ttf or is there a way to make it where it is not pixelized. I really need to be able to use these fonts. Thanks.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

xadusx

xadusx
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-December 08
http://www.brotherso...otf-to-ttf.html

This would help you convert the fonts to ttf's, although I'm not sure if that's the problem. Just convert your fonts to ttf's and give it a go.
Let me know.

Adam,
Built to Succeed.

spacesurfer

spacesurfer

Pharmassist

• Patrons
  • 1,668 posts
  • Joined 31-July 04

I recently installed some fonts that were emailed to me and when I utilize them in publisher they type and print jagged/pixelized. Is there any way to make this go away. I didn't know if it was because they were otf instead of ttf. Is there a way to convert otf to ttf or is there a way to make it where it is not pixelized. I really need to be able to use these fonts. Thanks.

How do they look when printed?

Usually, free fonts are not high quality. Moreover, some fonts meant for print will not always display correctly.

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L, Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33 GHz, ASUS Radeon EAH3450 256 MB, 6 GB Corsair RAM, Maxtor 300 GB + Seagate 400 GB HDDs, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
IBM T42 Intel Pentium M 1.7 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, Radeon Mobility 7500, 160 GB HDD, Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users