• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
victor888

[Updated on Feb. 27. 2011] ordering messed drive letter batch file

58 posts in this topic

I see so you're updating batch files for an OS which is two generations out of date

(it does make me wonder what real use including the following is)

ver |find " 6.0">nul &&set TheOS=Vista
<snip>
if !TheOS! equ Vista set mfile=mountvol_vs.exe

My WinPE 3.0 disk doesn't even contain a MountPoints2 registry branch, in fact the only place I can find my drives mentioned in the registry is here: HKLM\SYSTEM\MountedDevices.

I see so you're updating batch files for an OS which is two generations out of date…

Well, personally, I am THREE generations out of date. :w00t:

I thought that using batch files in itself was a declaration in that sense of self-evident relevance. :unsure:

My remark was, as said, sligthly OT and a "general" kind of advice, I have no idea what victor888's intentions are, were or will be. :blushing:

:hello:

jaclaz

It is my fault that the batch doesn't consider the PE2.X or PE3.X, only ofr PE 1.0.

Pe is only used for maintenance, I think, PE1.X is enough.

It is my fault that the batch doesn't consider the PE2.X or PE3.X, only ofr PE 1.0.

Pe is only used for maintenance, I think, PE1.X is enough.

Since PE is supplied for deployment of Windows, and PE 1.x isn't created for deploying Vista, and you provided code for that OS, then I suppose that the fault lies squarely with you!

国内下载不到~ 所以跑这里来了

This is English speaking forum, please post only in English.

Sorry for my ignorance, which one of the above batches can list unmounted in Win7 volume numbers on a selected attached disk? If none, can someone offer modification here? :wacko:

Edited by zamarac