Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FthrJACK

How to: Custom iPhone Ringtones

2 posts in this topic

I just posted a guide on how to do this in the guides section, for anyone who wants to do this.

ill add images and improve the guide if needed.

http://msfn.org/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=192

Attached is an example ringtone / alarm sound i made using this method.

To use it, download bugle.zip to your pc, and extract the bugle.m4r file from the zip. Then drag and drop the bugle.m4r file into itunes (or do File > Add file To Library... from within iTunes). Next, with your iPhone attached to the PC/Mac, select your device in iTunes and click the Ringtones tab, make sure the Bugle ringtone is displayed and that "sync all" is selected, or select the file individually in the selection box, now sync your iphone, the tone will show up in your phone under Settings > Sounds

Bugle.zip

Edited by FthrJACK

Looks pretty easy .. the way you've explained. I'm going to try it and I'll let you know if you need screen shots/pictures (for the technically inept) after all... :(