FlashGot extension or best capable plugin for IE7 ?

StaffnRod

Was having many issues w/ FFox 3.03-4 ( as found on Mozilla's own forums, et al links as:)

Firefox3 Crashes + tips

Now this relative newbie has IE7- SP3 running clean on a different WinXP laptop ..

(I have tabbed browsing, but the actual Google Toolbar is disabled)

Only missing the great -lean FlashGot w/right click features incl. direct file/link downloads ...

Its the moderate features, simple interface, free, multiple format file DLoader capable of :

Speedy DL of online shared files from Rapidshare,etc (never had a broken connection) AND

Grabbing Flash+(.flv) video streams from nearly any page or site - my must have criteria

My big quest is to find the best near equiv. for seamless integration to Win-IE7 .. :unsure:

- Note: In FFx - FlashGot Add-on Stands Alone Or allows integration for GetThemAll DLM

As a non-gamer - what I've seen of (my unneeded) more complex DL Managers Apps:

FlashGet - known bug with nvidia drv. install

Orbit & FreeDM - have tried with various configs - but they still don't meet all the criteria

(usually with only limited/supported sites) .... LeechGet2.1 appears the same

As I joined here - hoping that the more astute may post comments/guidance or Email me ?

Many THX in advance

Edited by StaffnRod

Thanks for the Reply...

As I recall Orbit would not smoothly grab "embedded .flv links' - as of 5 months ago

It took a good bit of fiddling with & @ Rapidshare ?- this being on much older desktop prior

to my Laptop efforts with FFx 3 and the surprising ease of any DL .. using FlashGot plugin

Alas the perf.- crashes- et al issues still abound in the FFx forums

Still Looking :wacko: