Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Notebook Quest Which is more Reliable

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Who is Master & Who is Slave (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Apple Notebook with Mac OS X or A notebook with Windows Vista

1. Apple Notebook with Mac OS X (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. A notebook with Windows Vista (5 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

JatinBeniwal

JatinBeniwal

• PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Joined 27-November 08
I M in great confusion about notebooks. I heard too much about Mac OS X that many features taken in windows Vista is copied from it & Windows 7 super taskbar is a copy of mac dock. Which is more reliable?
Jatin Beniwal

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,970 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

It comes down to how you use it. And it also depends on who makes it. I think that Apple makes the Mac OS so that people can't break it. THey accept that most PC users are idiots and they wouldn't know how to get to the bash to screw things up. Of course if you use Vista properly you won't have any problems either, but that's not to say that will hold true for you.

As far as choosing between the two, it really comes down to what programs you want to use. And you have to accept the fact that if you choose a Mac, then you aren't going to be able to run all PC apps, since the XP emulation isn't going to be 100% reliable.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
tpxmsfn1_zps393339c1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users