Four Free Antivirus ISO Image CDs

... came across these 4 free antivirus ISO downloads. They are a little old ... not real old, one is Aug 2008, but they might be of some help for someone in a pinch ... The Antivar Rescue CD has the option of English and German but I can't get it to start in English ... if someone downloads that one and can get English to work, please post ... the down arrow will highlight English but German still starts for me. I downloaded all four to try out. They are near the middle of the page.

1. Antivir Rescue CD

2. F-Secure Rescue CD

3. BitDefender Rescue CD

4. Panda Rescue CD

... http://www.thefreecountry.com/security/ant...rescue-cd.shtml ....

Edited by duffy98

The F-Secure Rescue CD (v3.00) updates itself automatically with the latest definitions, if it has an Internet connection. Or you can update it manually from a USB drive. So it's never more than a few hours out-of-date.

... yes, I noticed that also about the F-Secure Rescue CD ... after I got them all downloaded and burned to a CD. I didn't see that option on the other 3... might be there as a manual thing. I wasn't connected to the internet when I tried the F-Secure cd ... I still plan to download the Kaspersky RescueDisk next week and check it out. Maybe I will keep those 2 handy for future use. I take it, you updated the F-Secure and had no problems with it.

Search these up:

Avast! BART CD

Avira Rescue System

AVG Rescue C

BitDefender Rescue CD

Dr.Web LiveCD

F-Secure Rescue CD

G DATA AntiVirus BootCD

Kaspersky Rescue CD

Norton Recovery Tool

Panda Safe CD

PC Tools Alternate Operating System Scan