1) First, you need 7zip split http://www.mediafire.com/?f4wgdqrdnij and 7zip, google if you don't have it already.
2) make your installer (*.exe) with snmsynth as usual
3) With 7zip split select your installer and "extract" the three files (check all)
4) Extract in a subfolder the *.7z file obtained, then go to the DNF11 folder and copy NDP1.1sp1-KB2416447-X86.MSP in this folder.
5) In this folder, run this command: msiexec /p NDP1.1sp1-KB2416447-X86.msp /a netfx.msi /qb this will install the update.
If you don't know how to run this command, make a txt file in the current folder with this command, save it, then rename it to .bat and run it
6) Now delete NDP1.1sp1-KB2416447-X86.MSP and eventually the bat file
7) Select all files in the folder and make a 7zip archive with 7zip (choose ultra compression)
8) Move the *.7z archive just created in the folder where you have the *.sfx and *.txt file (you can overwrite/delete the older *.7z archive, it isn't needed anymore)
9) Final step: combine the three files with this command: (open a command prompt or make a bat file like before)
copy /b 7zsd.sfx + Config.txt + archive.7z installer.exe
Of course you have to rename the files according to yours.
That's it, you have an up to date .net installer ready to be used.
If you want to make an addon just replace old executable in the svcpack folder by the new one (it must have the same name) you just made.
Edited by mooms, 05 October 2010 - 10:42 AM.