- Download and unRAR to a different location.
- 2.From your old WPI folder, copy config.js, useroptions.js, networkoptions.js and windowoptions.js from WPIScripts or UserFiles to the new UserFiles folder.
- Copy your Audio folder from old to new.
- Copy your Install folder from old to new.
- Copy Themes folder from old to new.
- Copy your logos\graphics files the new location.
- Rename or move your old folder in case something goes wrong.
- Move the new WPI folder to where you want it.
- Test it!
MAJOR new step!
Update your run WPI methods as wpi\wpi.hta no longer exists! You now need to use WPI\WPI.exe!
This post has been edited by Kelsenellenelvian: 19 May 2012 - 05:43 PM