Zxian

[Desktops] 2009

44 posts in this topic

The Megaman guys are animated gifs added via Active Desktop.

th_untitled.jpg

I tried several Vista look-alike XP themes but couldn’t find one with a full orb and matching taskbar and titlebar. So I put this together. I also eliminated any Zune orange colors in favor of shades of blue.

http://www.kwikpiks.com/files/99/VXPScreen.png

Edited by Sysdll

My desktop-hope I did this right!

Nice clean look-my RocketDock autohides to leave no icons on desktop, no TaskBar, no StartMenu-everything accessed with Dock or gestures.

desktoprmp.th.jpg

2h6g75j.jpg

It looks a little weird at first but I'm using two screens. One is the netbook (the left) and the CRT on the right. The positioning of the monitors is almost exactly proportionate to their actual positions.

I just recently rebuilt this system so there isn't much on it, hopefully I can keep it that way. Unfortunately something went a bit wrong during installation and some bits of Windows just refuse to work; task scheduler, defragger and a few others, which is why I have defraggler. Even Internet Explorer didn't work at first.

I hate iTunes with a passion but unfortunately I need it for my iPod touch. And sadly, I am neither one of those pretty boys in the picture :whistle:

:hello:

Edited by JustinStacey

here is mine :-)

it's my nlited XP :D

45793798.th.jpg

Edited by vaska94