Script Error VMware

I am getting this script error on a VMware test install trying to run WPI from the cd I also copied the files to the desktop of the VM and get the same error just pointing to the new location of the file. Anyone have any clue what is wrong?

th_Scripterror.png

johnhc there is no log file it would refuse to run I found the problem it was a bad Grayed Condition I had set here it is. I was working on a grayed condition for checking if it was a VMware install and some how added it to my Windows Defender install file but that was really not the problem it was the ! in the wrong location in the condition. Thanks for taking the time to look at the question...

prog[pn]=['Windows Defender'];
uid[pn]=['WINDOWSDEFENDER'];
desc[pn]=['Windows Defender is software that helps protect your computer against pop-ups, slow performance, and security threats caused by spyware and other unwanted software by detecting and removing known spyware from your computer. Windows Defender features Real-Time Protection, a monitoring system that recommends actions against spyware when it\'s detected, minimizes interruptions, and helps you stay productive.'];
dflt[pn]=['yes'];
forc[pn]=['no'];
bit64[pn]=['no'];
cat[pn]=['Anti-Spyware Applications'];
cmds[pn]=['"%wpipath%\\Install\\WindowsDefender.exe"'];
cond[pn]=['getFileVersion("%SYSTEMDRIVE%\\Program Files\\Windows Defender\\MSASCui.exe")!=="1.1.1593.0"'];
gcond[pn]=['getSysManufacturer()==!"VMware'];
pn++;