Post-RTM Updates for Windows 7 (Discontinued)

You can download below two ulz's which feature updates for Windows 7, which was released on 8th June 2010!

Next Update: Tuesday 13th July 2010 (Any updates between now and then will be included in the next update lists!)

I have tried again to download this, but all I get an index file 10kb worth... with a pop up, saying it cannot open it...

When I go to my WUD 2.50 built 998, all it offers are the May downloads, from 5-11, which I already have....

Where did I take a wrong turn?

I have tried again to download this, but all I get an index file 10kb worth... with a pop up, saying it cannot open it...

When I go to my WUD 2.50 built 998, all it offers are the May downloads, from 5-11, which I already have....

Strange, maybe it was corrupted from a bad download, anyway, i've released some new UL's dated 24th June at the top of this page, so it should help get you those important June updates.

Edited by steven4554

Strange, maybe it was corrupted from a bad download, anyway, i've released some new UL's dated 24th June at the top of this page, so it should help get you those important June updates.

Thanks, now I get this... is that all there is to it? The pop up says it installed everything, but all it took was 2 seconds?

post-292192-127760590322_thumb.png

Thanks, now I get this... is that all there is to it? The pop up says it installed everything, but all it took was 2 seconds?

Yes it's normal, cause it only takes a second to install the update list, the main thing is, can you download the updates from the list when loaded in WUD.

Hello

Good to be back on mfsn ! Thanks for this useful UL :)

++

Thanks, i've also made available the SP1 Beta for anyone that wishes to download and test it.

Edited by steven4554

• 2 weeks later...

Say I've downloaded May.ulz

and download KB000001 to KB000010 stored in c:\wud

now, I've downloaded July.ulz containing links from KB000011 to KB000020.

KB000001 is now superseded by KB000011 while the rest aren't.

So to save bandwidth, I'd wanna have KB000001 removed and KB000011-KB000020 downloaded.

Any idea how I can manage all these?

• 2 weeks later...