Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
e-berlin

GTA3 on 9500GT and widescreen

e-berlin    0

HERE is a picture of playin' GTA3 on my widescreen. It's on 640x480, but on other resolutions is the same... Is it because of the aspect ratio streching or it is a problem with my 9500GT? No problems with other games.

GPU: 9500GT 1GB

DISP: 1680x1050

Zenskas    0

Is that an in-game screenshot or just a cut-scene? Try playing at 1680x1050 or does it still look the same? I don't know if GTA3 supports widescreen. Read this:

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/..._Theft_Auto_III

and

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum...opic.php?t=2210

Then follow the instructions to enable widescreen support for GTA3. Hope that helps you.

Edited by RiderZen

e-berlin    0
Ug you leave the trails on huh. I hate those things. Makes it look horrible.

well, either way, it's not the most beautiful game worldwide, ya know...

Zenskas    0
Read my post I just edited it.

thank you SO much! :thumbup

Thats ok mate! :) I go to that website whenever I have trouble gaming on my 19inch widescreen monitor. There are heaps of fixes for games that don't normally have widescreen support. If you can't get a game to run widescreen, the other option is to run it in a window at 1024x768, 1152×864 or a res that isn't widescreen.

e-berlin    0
Read my post I just edited it.

thank you SO much! :thumbup

Thats ok mate! :) I go to that website whenever I have trouble gaming on my 19inch widescreen monitor. There are heaps of fixes for games that don't normally have widescreen support. If you can't get a game to run widescreen, the other option is to run it in a window at 1024x768, 1152×864 or a res that isn't widescreen.

i bookmarked it already, thanks.

offtopic: you use the same CPU as mine, bro :]

Zenskas    0
i bookmarked it already, thanks.

offtopic: you use the same CPU as mine, bro :]

Yeah the E7300 is a good CPU. But my 9600GT owns your 9500GT :lol: Just kidding. I was gonna get the 9500 till I found a 9600 for $30 more.