Nlite on a Vista computer... .

David333

A further question if I may please!

I've copied the contents of my XP disk onto my hard drive but for some reason half of the 'LANG' subfolder within the 'I386' folder won't copy. Is this a problemos is it just other languages...? Thanks... .

I've copied the contents of my XP disk onto my hard drive but for some reason half of the 'LANG' subfolder within the 'I386' folder won't copy. Is this a problemos is it just other languages...? Thanks... .

what method are you using to copy it?

what method are you using to copy it?

Copy and paste essentially. The rest of the CD has copied fine... . Oh, and I've checked the CD: it does have some scratches on it... .

Edited by David333

Hi there. I was thinking of creating an nlited version of XP service pack 3 to put on an old laptop. Is it possible to do all this on my Vista laptop because it's so much quicker than the old one...?

I don't know if it will work for you. Many people (myself included) have had issues with the product key not working after slipstreaming from Vista.