Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

PC_LOAD_LETTER

How Many MSFNers have a Windows Mobile Device/Phone

What kind of cellphone do you use?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of cellphone do you carry?

• Windows Based PDA Phone
    • Windows Based Smartphone
    • Non-Windows PDA phone
    • "Normal" non PDA Phone
    • Fruit Based PDA Phone
    • I don't have a cellphone.
  2. 2. Do you carry a PDA?

• Yes. Windows Based PDA
    • Yes. Non-Windows Based PDA
    • No.

Tripredacus    286
i take the free phones from my cell phone company

cant afford a fancy phone yet...

I am like that too. But since cell phones are pretty popular now, I know a few people who have their old phones after they got new ones. So sometimes if you know someone who is getting a new phone, maybe you can get their old phone. That's how I got my current phone, it was someone's old phone. It was better than my old (first) one anyways. Most times I can get one for free or for cheap from people that I know like relatives, etc.

mark    0

LG with 3.1 MP camera, microSD, texting and the usual stuff. I talk on in for less than 10 minutes a day, take a picture or two a week, it stays on 24/7 and the battery lasts about 4 days. Worst thing I have found with the charge on the battery is not the battery but getting out of range on towers. When the phone can't find a tower, it searches like mad and you lose charge quickly.

Mark