Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

stasys44

DriverPack Solution

RP3X    0

well its been a while so downloaded the version 10 beta.

Pretty poor performance alround, between the 4 engineers testing it out at work on a daily basis we had to go back to version 9.

Version 10 beta was missing a good 4-6 drivers each time, but popping the version 9 back in it found pretty much all of them this was more evident on xp/vista machines.

So dunno whats happen exactly maybe the new beta 10 is worser at hardware detection and findng missing drivers via its driver packs?

One good thing I did notice is that the version 10 beta found most of the drivers via online ok... but obviously its alot better and faster via the driver packs.

Maybe theres a way too include more driver packs ? Either way back to using version 9 for xp/vista and perhaps pack 10 for win7

BadPointer    0

well its been a while so downloaded the version 10 beta.

Pretty poor performance alround, between the 4 engineers testing it out at work on a daily basis we had to go back to version 9.

Version 10 beta was missing a good 4-6 drivers each time, but popping the version 9 back in it found pretty much all of them this was more evident on xp/vista machines.

So dunno whats happen exactly maybe the new beta 10 is worser at hardware detection and findng missing drivers via its driver packs?

One good thing I did notice is that the version 10 beta found most of the drivers via online ok... but obviously its alot better and faster via the driver packs.

Maybe theres a way too include more driver packs ? Either way back to using version 9 for xp/vista and perhaps pack 10 for win7

If there is problem, please attach the logs(folder "logs").

Also, where did you get DriverPack Solution 10? There are many different version floating on the Internet. The version of the program should be at least R144.

Edited by BadPointer

chankya    0

Dear All

I am using driverpack solution 9 pro.

i am getting a message box telling

The bases are too old

Pass on the site for new version download !

when i press ok

it goes to http://drp.su/ and nothing happen.

Where to get updated database for driverpack solutions

thank you :wacko:

RP3X    0

hi ill try too include logs, just tad difficult when at work and dealing with angry customers all the time that simply wanted there pc fixed asap ;)

I grabbed it of tpb website, theres still only one beta 10 version on there thats available... but it doesnt state the build of anything just beta 10.

maybe later on builds have improved but dunno if ill find that out ever lol. Did try too buy it and got the email saying thx for the order but no option too even pay for it...

Either way version 9 is solid apart from the fact it bugs u the bases are too old and doesnt really give u a proper option to update it like the above poster has its pretty good still.

BadPointer    0

i am getting a message box telling

The bases are too old

Pass on the site for new version download !

when i press ok

it goes to http://drp.su/ and nothing happen.

Where to get updated database for driverpack solutions

thank you :wacko:

For some reason, the link for DriverPack Solution 10 won't appear unless you choose to the Russian version of the site. I don't know if was intended behavior or not. The link will let you download DriverPack Solution 10 R130. This version was finalized around 26th January but wasn't available for download. Users could buy the DVD for 16$ and 33$(starting from 1st Match). Users were allowed to download this version for free since 16 March.

hi ill try too include logs, just tad difficult when at work and dealing with angry customers all the time that simply wanted there pc fixed asap ;)

I grabbed it of tpb website, theres still only one beta 10 version on there thats available... but it doesnt state the build of anything just beta 10.

maybe later on builds have improved but dunno if ill find that out ever lol. Did try too buy it and got the email saying thx for the order but no option too even pay for it...

Either way version 9 is solid apart from the fact it bugs u the bases are too old and doesnt really give u a proper option to update it like the above poster has its pretty good still.

You must have downloaded the 1.46 GB version. This release was put together by unknown 3rd party and I recommended everyone to stay away from it because it has major issues: old version of program(like R109, I don't remember now), broken indexes, driverpacks can't be used properly because of their unusual naming(they were never meant to be used for this program: they were designed K-Systems).

Even though you can download the official R130 release(3.20 GB), I suggest looking for "DriverPack Solution 10 R144". It was released on 1st February 2010 and based on Revision 144(R144) and can fit on a DVD(4.36 GB) and all driverpacks were up to date back than.

RP3X    0

struggling too find DriverPack Solution 10 R144, if anyone can pm me id be greatful

your right though that release from tpb looks old had some old build date on it like R122 or something, guess its not representing a more polished product.

BadPointer    0

Try these links.

http://www.tactools.org/driverpack-solution-10-professional-dvd.html

http://www.downarchive.com/forums/applications/578496-driverpack-solution-10-professional-dvd.html

http://filespump.com/software/63355-driverpack-solution-10-professional-dvd.html

I haven't checked them but they appear to be legit because their size is 4GB.

All driverpacks were updated on February 5. The version of the program is R144(Jan 31, 2010).

WARNING: this release has only one major problem so far. Some people reported that installing "AMD PCI Express (3GIO) Filter Driver" may render their system unusable. This driver should be removed from driverpacks because there is no way of telling if it will work properly. In the mean time I strongly suggest to skip updating this driver.

stasys44    0

New version coming soon. English file is there enS.txt and now attached here for your convenience. Please translate to your language and publish your file here or in DRP SU offsite

enS.txt

Edited by stasys44

jinkazama    3

New version coming soon. English file is there enS.txt and now attached here for your convenience. Please translate to your language and publish your file here or in DRP SU offsite

Italian translation is here but i need the software to try my translation...

italian.txt