Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Usb Support

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

scankurban

scankurban

F_s_M

• PipPip
  • 240 posts
Hi,I'm trying barts usb plugin for usb support my winpe but When I added system crashed.How is that possible?

I don't know which registry records needed.Editing setupreghiv file inside to winpe.Because its not correct working with real mode edit.Is it wrong? If so how is working ramdrive records without any errors.I hope its not.

Barts plugin has usb scanner and printer support.I don't need it.Only for flash memory (usb 1.1 and 2.0)

Ok.Who want help me?
Thanks...
Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Datalore

Datalore

Friend of MSFN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
I have no idea what could be causing the problem. Make sure you're using the latest version of PEBuilder, and the most recent version of the plug-in. Try the ISO in Virtual PC first, as well. I've never had a problem with USB devices, although I never tried a USB Memory Stick. Do a search on his forums for similar questions (http://www.911cd.net/forums). Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN