Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Day Walker!

vista maximize window transparent!

2 posts in this topic

pals...

i recently installed vista sp1... but m not able 2 patch my vista with glassgazz 1.1

it doesnt run, as soon as i run it,,, close program message appears...

so i have 2 do it manually,,,by replacing the files but couldnt find the files.....

whre can i find the patch availabel 2 patch the 3 files.....

help eeded...

thanx

angel

Well For Starters You Should Try Disabling User Account Control.

Even Though UAC Is Disabled You Will Still Have A Lot Of Trouble With System Files.

BTW Which 3 Files Are You Referring To?

There Is A Much Safer Way To Get Transluscent Maximize Windows In Vista, Find A Msstyle With Has A Transparent Maximize Window,

There Is A Nice Windows 7 Style Out On 'Deviantart' Which Has The 7 Shellstyle Mstyle And It Also Contains A Msstyle Which Has The Same Taskbar As Vista But Transluscent Maximize Windoes And Not So Noticable Other Changes. So You Wont Feel Like You're Using 7 But rather Vista With Transluscent Borders Maximized.