starwars battle front 1

starcraftmaster

looks petty good to me Lol

What directx 8.1 graphics looks good does it? Well I guess you have never played crysis warhead B) :D:P

You do not need a credit card for ebay. Using paypal, you can have it taken from your account. Or send a money order. Or just dont play that game if it runs so slow.

yea but i cant seen i dont have got a credit card and my mum and dad wont let me Lol

well that was a setback on me two when i was growing up dont feel so bad bro...

BUT one thing you can do is like at a pharmacy or walmart you can get a pre-paid credit card, kinda like a gift certificate but its a visa, and you can purchase online with it :D

well i dont see does things in australia llol

any thanks for making me learn a new thing aabout g cards and the directx 8.1 stuff

if i update the g card bios itself would that do any thing?

i looked at the aopen website but coundent find any thing but the bios update tool

Edited by starcraftmaster

well i dont see does things in australia llol

any thanks for making me learn a new thing aabout g cards and the directx 8.1 stuff

if i update the g card bios itself would that do any thing?

i looked at the aopen website but coundent find any thing but the bios update tool

Updating the graphics card bios would not make it much, if any faster. On your pc some games that would work OK would be half-life 1, age of empires 1 and 2, unreal tournament 1, maybe that awsome new game "world of goo", tactical ops, warcraft 3, age of mythology, starcraft, and quake 3. These are the games I had on my old computer which had a geforce 4 mx 440 and 933mhz P3 cpu.

ok thanks but one morre thing thats all i stop annoying yas

hey i seen people solder parts on a geforce 4 some thing and make it run faster and have better features

i remeeber seeing it on a website but i havent got the link no more

it was a thing you would get from dick simth(like cap or some small part) or some thing and you would solder it on and then you would use the drivers for a ti series card or some thing

it was some thing like turn your g card geforce 4 something into geforce TI or some thing

ok thanks but one morre thing thats all i stop annoying yas

hey i seen people solder parts on a geforce 4 some thing and make it run faster and have better features

i remeeber seeing it on a website but i havent got the link no more

it was a thing you would get from dick simth(like cap or some small part) or some thing and you would solder it on and then you would use the drivers for a ti series card or some thing

it was some thing like turn your g card geforce 4 something into geforce TI or some thing

Could not happen. You could overclock the core and memory to be the same as a ti series card but the ti series cards have more vertex and pixel shaders which counts the most for graphic performance. BTW, the GF4 MX series cards actually only support DX 7, not 8.1. So that is why they are so slow with some DX 9.0C games! :wacko: