ATI Radeon Driver for Windows2000
ATI Radeon Legacy Driver for Windows2000
I checked HD3450, HD4550, HD4870 and HD4890 to work on Windows 2000.
1. Expand ATI Driver for Windows 2000, on desktop.
2. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
3. Double-click System, click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
4. Double-click the Display Adapter to expand it.
5. Right-click the VGA device, and then click Properties.
6. On the Driver tab, click Update Driver.
7. In the Upgrade Device Driver Wizard dialog box, click Next.
8. Click Display a list of the known drivers, and then click Next.
9. Select Disk Button and Select Win2000 ATI Driver on Desktop.
10. Click Next to confirm that you have selected the correct driver.
11. Click Finish to complete the installation of the new driver.
March 2010. ATI Catalyst Legacy 10.2 Driver Released
2, Dec 2010. ATI Catalyst Legacy 10.11 Driver Released
Edited by blackwingcat, 03 December 2010 - 02:21 AM.