The digital signature date is february 22nd, that day only has been published/updated "Security updates available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat".
Seems a "very" silent update, look at the table, here:
googling found this post:
in this topic:
New features and Enhancements:
• Stage Video hardware acceleration
• Support for full screen mode with multiple monitors
• Internet Explorer 9 hardware accelerated rendering support
• Native custom mouse cursors
• Sub-pixel text rendering
• Passing dates from Java to Flex causes a 1 hour time difference.
• Unable to load external unicode file names in consistent manner across browsers IE vs. Plugin.
• Artifacts with tiled bitmaps when resize the browser to make the scale factor less than 1
• Begin Bitmap Fill drawing issue: Unexpected white line is shown
For both the getServiceLocations request and the GetSettings request, the namespaces are being stripped out of the request (sibling elements) when creating request object with FlashPlayer 10.2
• It causes blank video content to disable Hardware acceleration.
• Google Street View exits Full Screen mode without user requesting
• Video RENDER_STATE can't returns to "accelerated" on StageVideo when it switch on/off stage video
• Sound echos twice in some games with Flash 10.2 at www.king.com/games
• Windows Only. Flash video applets exit fullscreen when another applications status changes (WLMail checks for emails for example)
• Mac Only. Cloud Connect Viewer Enterprise Edition displays blank content after moving thumb
• Embedded Object could not show up on page www.youtube.com
• Mac Only. Flash Player does not respond to NPCocoaEventKeyDown
• SWF file cannot be loaded in all players at alwaysbusy.nl, which was created by Invender Catalog Maker
• iSight webcam inbuilt on Mac OSX no longer delivers camera feed when Google Talk is installed (Injection)
• SWF file published by Captivate 5 cannot get played properly, and the window turns black and nothing happens
• Vectors of non-built in classes prevent SWFs from unloading causing memory leaks.
• Keyboard events are not locked into the player causing the browser to scroll the window only when GPU rendering is enable in the browser
• Speed test page from vonage fails to render at »speedtest.vonage.com
• Debug Player Error Popup Gets Stuck in Safari
• Facebook game bubble paradise does not respond to mouse clicks when selecting the game level
• Text on website www.infertosa.com was replaced by "null"
• Flash will parse wrong xml as correct and can't find out illegal XML content.
• Multitouch doesn't seem to be working in Full screen mode.
• Link event doesn't get dispatched for embedded text when textfield or container is moving (animation)
• Mac Only. If the SWF is get loading when the browser window is hidden, the SWF could not get drawn
• Memory Leak: Can't unload SWF with CFF Fonts after they are used as TextBlock content
• Video playback is gone when exiting full screen if playing back an html embedded Flash video with width and height that's equal the screen resolution
• Unable to load external unicode file names in consistent manner across browsers (IE vs. Plugin)
• ATOK IME menu overlaps, obscures text field
• Date.toString() returns wrong string representation for some dates of Brasilia Time Zone when DST is on on Windows and Mac
i hope to have soon some info from adobe's website.
This post has been edited by Maxfutur: 06 June 2011 - 10:45 AM