• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Mim0

always the newest SWFLASH.CAB (14.0.0.125, June 2014)

84 posts in this topic

New Flash Player: 10.3.181.23

Download of SWFLASH.CAB available asap!

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-13.html

http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-13.html

An important vulnerability has been identified in Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.16 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris, and Adobe Flash Player 10.3.185.22 and earlier versions for Android. This universal cross-site scripting vulnerability (CVE-2011-2107) could be used to take actions on a user's behalf on any website or webmail provider, if the user visits a malicious website. There are reports that this vulnerability is being exploited in the wild in active targeted attacks designed to trick the user into clicking on a malicious link delivered in an email message.

Adobe recommends users of Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.16 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris update to Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.22 (10.3.181.23 for ActiveX). Adobe expects to make available an update for Flash Player 10.3.185.22 for Android during the week of June 6, 2011.

Adobe is still investigating the impact to the Authplay.dll component that ships with Adobe Reader and Acrobat X (10.0.2) and earlier 10.x and 9.x versions of Adobe Reader and Acrobat for Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Adobe is not aware of any attacks targeting Adobe Reader or Acrobat in the wild.

v11.0.1.152 was released.

Please read first post!!! Thx! :)

Edited by Mim0

This should be a proper link. It's from Mim0's site.

Thx, Parseus. I've forgotten to refresh also this posting... :blushing:

I may be mistaken, but it seems to me, that the latest ini inside the 11.1.102.55 cabinet attempts to register Flash11c.ocx rather than Flash11e.ocx.

P.S.

I might also add, that although I have moved on from HFSLIP to manually updating my XP install CD (which has actually allowed me to slipstream several updates not doable with HFSLIP), I greatly appreciate the efforts undertaken to maintain update listings and especially these Flash packages.

Concerning Flash, and just for your information, I have noticed that after installing a slipstreamed source, I never see the control panel applet correctly reporting the installed Flash version. Still, I guess that is unlikely to be of any major relevance, and it is probably just a case of some specific registry setting not getting updated (unless it is my manual updating missing something). I have not really bothered about it, because Flash seems to work fine, and eventually one will update Flash through the net anyway, and the issue then becomes moot.

Edited by Inki

new Flash Player: 11.2.202.228

Please read first posting of this topic.

It's not yet added to the file-checker. I manage this tomorrow!<BR itxtNodeId="186">

new Flash Player: 11.2.202.233

and again: It's not yet added to the file-checker ;)

new Flash Player: 11.2.202.233´5

Thx to -X- for the info :thumbup

Edited by Mim0

New Flash Player: 11.3.300.257 (Download: see first posting)

Thx to -X- for triggering me :D

New Flash Player: 11.3.300.265

Download: see first posting

@Mim0

Thanks for keeping this updated :)

By the way, I can host this and provide direct links which won't change even if the cab is updated. Please let me know if you're interested.

Sorry for the previous uploads... I made a mistake but I fixed it now, Links are updated!

PS@tomasz86: I think about it :)

new Flash Player: 11.3.300.270

Download: see first posting!

new Flash Player: 11.3.300.271

Download: see first posting!

new flash player: 11.4.402.265

(download see first posting)

new flash player: 11.4.402.278

(download see first posting)