always the newest SWFLASH.CAB (14.0.0.125, June 2014)

Mim0

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

I may be mistaken, but it seems to me, that the latest ini inside the 11.1.102.55 cabinet attempts to register Flash11c.ocx rather than Flash11e.ocx.

P.S.

I might also add, that although I have moved on from HFSLIP to manually updating my XP install CD (which has actually allowed me to slipstream several updates not doable with HFSLIP), I greatly appreciate the efforts undertaken to maintain update listings and especially these Flash packages.

Concerning Flash, and just for your information, I have noticed that after installing a slipstreamed source, I never see the control panel applet correctly reporting the installed Flash version. Still, I guess that is unlikely to be of any major relevance, and it is probably just a case of some specific registry setting not getting updated (unless it is my manual updating missing something). I have not really bothered about it, because Flash seems to work fine, and eventually one will update Flash through the net anyway, and the issue then becomes moot.

Edited by Inki

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...