ERROR 1904 - From vLite?

MPalmz

When I try to install Pinnacle Studio 11 I get an error:

Error 1904.Module C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147319780. Contact your support personnel.

With "ABORT" "RETRY" and "IGNORE" buttons.

I'm borrowing my brother's copy which is not in use. But I just popped down to his apartment (below me) and we installed it on his non-vLited system just fine.

Can anyone offer any thoughts?

PS - my last_session.ini is actually a last_session of a last_session, so therefore it won't provide insight to the problem. However my configuration is almost identical to what's in the excellent guide by Randomness here: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=128042.

EDIT: A Google search leads you to a Microsoft solution from their website explaining that the MDAC components are missing or corrupt. MS only seems to offer these components for x86 based systems.

Edited by MPalmz

without INI we cannot assume anything, so pls be so kind and attach full one :)

create one if your current is not complete..

Trouble is I cannot remember specifically what components I removed beyond simply looking at the guide I used. My INI says I only removed a couple of things. Thats simply because I preloaded my configuration with an already vLited disk. Not smart when considering problems such as this. Anywho I learned my lesson and I'm just going to start from scratch again. i was just hoping that the error was common enough that someone might be able to chime in with a quick fix. I'm a little cheeky though.

My suspicion is that the program requires UAC, so I'm going to include it with my next install and simply disable the service. Hopefully I get the same uninterrupted usage I'm used to with my current config which is otherwise wonderful.