Outlook 2003 outlvba.dll error

tubui

I use Vista Ultimate 64bit and everytime I load up Outlook 2003, this annoying error pops up

"C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\AddIns\outlvba.dll" is not a valid Office Add-in.

I just recently installed Outlook 2003 and everytime I load it, it will begin to install something and the error pops up and more installing...

Help!

Not sure what 'Bump' means??

Have you tries running the PST repair tool? In the Main Office Folder there is a SCANPST.exe file, run that and point it to your outlook.pst file and let it check and fix any errors. Not sure that has anything to do with your problem, but at least you eliminate a damaged pst file.

Have you filed an online support ticket with MS? Not sure if 2003 is out of any support though.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't find SCANPST.exe

Open the Microsoft Office Folder, usually Program files (x86) and then MICROSOFT OFFICE and then in the OFFICE12 folder. Scroll through the files to find the SCANPST.EXE

Double click to run it and you need to browse within that screen to the Outlook.pst file and it will repair it if any errors.

I assume you are archiving on a regular basis, so the .pst file is not bigger than 800k?? That screws Outlook up if the file gets to 1 Gb