Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Revolutions Pack 9.7

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
726 replies to this topic

CharlesF

CharlesF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

The bug is fixed with a smaller height for the Start button bitmap, called 'start.bmp'!

I will make a new version of my 'RP9 Skin collection' including a few of such glitches fixed  :)

Edited by CharlesF, 12 April 2014 - 04:27 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Drugwash

Drugwash

MSFN Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Could other skin elements contribute as well to such bug? I'm thinking of writing (sometime, maybe) a tool that checks for such mismatched sizes between .ini declarations and actual bitmaps. Maybe even with a preview screen just like the one in the display control panel. Of course, that's just wishful thinking for now.

I should also review and fix my Royale color variations set of themes I've done years ago. Maybe at some point they'll make it into your package. But for now I have big hardware and software issues that need to be fixed so it will take some time.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN