IE8 support?

jvidal

No IE8 support will be available and there are no plans for it either. Soon HFSLIP will not be supported either. Sorry about that.

That is very bad news... but whatever is best for you.

Thank you for maintaining hfslip until now.. it is a great tool for my work.

"......... Soon HFSLIP will not be supported either. ........"

:unsure:

Bad News, very bad. Last year we´ve lost tc and now this message............ :no:

I´m very sad :o

Edited by wela

Sure hate to see you going but when a hobby is no longer a hobby, enthusiasm dies. More like a job w/o salary. That is understood perfectly. (although it is sad to see you go)

Thanks to you, your support and your tool that I learnt a lot from this slipstreaming process, such as autoit & program silent installer creation.

Last last, XPero stop supporting XPize. But I believe someone or a group there keep it going. Any intention similiar to that in HFSlip if you move on?

I have just tried a live install using Onepiece IE8 true addon ENUand it works in HFSlip.

Perhaps HFslip user who are looking into intergrating IE8 can give a try.

(Remove IE7 installer from HF folder & put Onepiece addon in HFAAO. I have keep all IE7 hotfixes as before in HF folder)

HFANSWER.INI for IE portion are all left blank.

I have just tried a live install using Onepiece IE8 true addon ENUand it works in HFSlip.

(Remove IE7 installer from HF folder & put Onepiece addon in HFAAO. I have keep all IE7 hotfixes as before in HF folder)

Thanks for the info, i test it .....

I tried that but it didn't work. What I have to do so HFAAO folder will work? I just put only extract.exe in HFTOOLS folder?

Also what files go in HFAAO folder? Cabs and 7zs?

I tried that but it didn't work. What I have to do so HFAAO folder will work? I just put only extract.exe in HFTOOLS folder?

hi, put the file in 7z to hfaao but put the file 7za.exe in hftools folder for work.

hi, put the file in 7z to hfaao but put the file 7za.exe in hftools folder for work.

Yeap! It worked. I was missing the 7za.exe part. Many Thanks.