Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

cannot load drivers for onboard promise sata contr

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

dacama

dacama

• 16 posts
  • Joined 16-November 03
Well my 2nd post..
I have been reading this forum and other forums on this unnattended lark for about 1 month now and I got most of it working in an unnattended installed cd with slipstreamed SP1a+U1+WMP9 slipstreamed also.But i recently got two Sata Drives and planned to make them auto install so i could use the Sata Drives before my ATA133 harddrive.Guess what,I cannot get it to work.Before you say search the forums I have read and tried all the options like txtmode,hivesys.inf and txtsetup.sif and i cannot seem to get it to work
my onboard sata controller for my aopen k79gmax is promise sata150tx.
i downloaded the latest drivers which are whql certified v 10027 i think
my hope is that someone can give me a plain english version of how to do this either through txtsetup.sif or any other.i have had some luck but when it comes down to the actual showing of the partitions i get an error from txtsetup.oem I think.
Attached is my downloaded promise sata drivers for anyone to maybe integrate into any of there methods.
ANY HELP APPRECIATED PLEASE...

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users