[SourceDisksFiles] fasttrak.sys = 1,,,,,,_3,4,1 [HardwareIdsDatabase] PCI\VEN_105A&DEV_4D30 = "fasttrak" PCI\VEN_105A&DEV_4D38 = "fasttrak" [SCSI.load] fasttrak = fasttrak.sys,4 [SCSI] fasttrak = "WinXP Promise FastTrak"
at the end of my TXTSETUP.SIF and then put my fasttrak.sys file in \i386\ but I did not compress it with the makecab command from here http://greenmachine....ING/addraid.htm and it works. So at least in my case, that page was almost correct, but not quite. The line under SourceDisksFiles is just slightly different, and I had to use an uncompressed driver. I couldn't get mine to work when I followed that page to the letter. Driver difference perhaps. Dunno. Working now though, woot.
Oh, and I made my TXTSETUP.OEM by hand, altering the one from Microsoft's ScsiCfgSet.exe example/guideline files. And I also altered the FASTTRAK.INF file to match what I used in the TXTSETUP.OEM file. I could paste them if someone wants to see them.