Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WIHU source access with subversion (svn)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

BenjaminKalytta

BenjaminKalytta

Developer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Joined 08-June 04
The old 2.2.x WIHU source can now be accessed with subversion. Anonymous users will have read access. Developers who want to improve WIHU may get write access on request.

The URL is svn://svn.kalytta.com/wihu

I'm also offering webspace with svn access for other interesting projects hosted here or some where else. Please contact me for more details.

Benjamin Kalytta

Edited by BenjaminKalytta, 15 April 2009 - 06:01 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MooCan

MooCan
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 15-January 07

The old 2.2.x WIHU source can now be accessed with subversion. Anonymous users will have read access. Developers who want to improve WIHU may get write access on request.

The URL is svn://svn.kalytta.com/wihu

I'm also offering webspace with svn access for other interesting projects hosted here or some where else. Please contact me for more details.

Benjamin Kalytta

Hi,

What is the Development IDE you used ? ->>> Found it ... it's VS2008
I'm not a great dev but I will try to add Language detection on files as ntdll.dll?Language

Kind Regards
Moo

Edited by MooCan, 18 April 2009 - 05:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users