Download SevenVG Blue and SevenVG Black Themes with Normal Taskbar

Vishal Gupta

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick question VG im trying to integrate this them into my XP dvd and it will not use it by default and im not sure why? I have set it to patch via nLite (unsigned themes patch) and it works happily when selected manually??

Any ideas?

TIA dude!

Stoner81.

^^ nLite also provides an option to add 3rd party themes in setup and you can set any desired theme as default. Did you try it?

I forgot about that (shoots himself in the foot!!!!) I have been manually adding the theme entries into my WINNT.SIF file so could it be that?

Thanks for your help buddy I cant believe I didnt think of that!

Stoner81.

• 5 weeks later...

Vishal Gupta,

Can you make your themes with colors like Lavender and Taupe on this one:

http://leosss.deviantart.com/art/Windows-7...-v1-5-122989365

Those two colors are so beautiful!

And thanks for making SevenVG Blue, it's very nice. I've tried the black one too but decided not to have it after that! It's too dark for me. It'll be great if you have time to make new different color themes.

• 4 weeks later...
Glad to help you. :)

I will let you know when I have re-made my XP disc and let you know how it has gone m8y, thanks for your time and help.

Stoner81.

Hi m8 just to give you an update it turns out it was my own fault I made a couple of typo errors and hence why it would not work!

• 2 years later...

I'm looking into creating some Windows 7 themes, I've just recently decided to try it, so I haven't a lot of knowledge about it yet, maybe you could point me in the right direction? I have lots of programming knowledge, I'm just unsure as to how themes work with explorer.exe and a few of the other visual styles.