Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Environment Questions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MooCan

MooCan
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 15-January 07
Hi,

First thanks for this amazing tools.
Very powerfull with a lovely classic interface.

I have a question about environment processing.
Is it possible to "concatenate" or substitute environment variables into another environment variable ?
to create a sort of dynamic attribution and resolution and if yes what is the syntax ?

Here is my example:

windows.systemfolder.x86	= %SystemRoot%\System32\
windows.systemfolder.x64	= %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\
computer.processor.architecture	= %PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE% 

windows.systemfolder.current = %windows.systemfolder.%computer.processor.architecture%%
windows.version = %windows.systemfolder.current%ntddl.dll?Version

Also depending on the current computer architecture systemfolder will dynamically be attributed.
- windows.systemfolder.current does not work as i have a variable into another variable.
- windows.version works great if I specify windows.systemfolder.x86 value for windows.systemfolder.current

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards
Moo

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

BenjaminKalytta

BenjaminKalytta

Developer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Joined 08-June 04
I've never tested it, but it shouldn't work as you found out. But it should be possible without much code modification. Unfortunately I can't spent more time in wihu development.

Benjamin Kalytta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN