Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How do I......

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bluefoccer

bluefoccer
  • 4 posts
.....Create a snapshop of my desktop and post it in the Desktop thread???

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

PS....running Windo$e 2003 Server.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MSNwar

MSNwar

Its Time ...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,215 posts
Alt-Print Screen will copy the desktop image to the clipboard. Open Paint and paste the image. Save the image somewhere you will remember it, so you can upload it from that saved location later.

800x600 is the limit, anything over that should be a link or a hyperlinked thumbnail.

You may upload images. Use the option "File Attachments" when posting which will create a hyperlinked thumbnail image of the desktop image. Your desktop image will be hosted here at MSFN.

When you are in the category "Windows Desktops Screenshots" you will find a "Important Topic" > sticky topic "Desktop Guidelines" with additional information about posting.

It is a good idea to post any questions about the Windows Desktops Screenshots within the Windows Desktops Screenshots category. I will move this post to that category where you will receive a better response.

We look forward to seeing your desktop screenshot. Please feel free to ask any question.

Welcome to MSFN :)
MSNwar - The FatMan
My name is MSNwar and I am an MSFN Junkie.
Dual P3 800eb, UW-SCSI Trash, > Admin Killer <
Please Read the Forum Rules

bluefoccer

bluefoccer
  • 4 posts
Thanks for the reply and the info how to take screen shots.

My apologies for putting the inital question in the wrong forum. :)

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN