How many forums have you joined?

Aloha

I would like to know of how many forums you are a member. If you can, please say a little about the forums when you vote. For example, are you an active member on all forum or just one of them? Is MSFN the first one you belong to? Any special reasons to sign up at a forum? Or anything interesting you can think of and want to share here.

I am a member here and another forum. I joined that forum a year after knowing MSFN, and I write posts there using my own language!

I don't think I am an active member on both forums. I only write posts when I need help and want to know something! I know it's not nice at all. But it seems that I am not very good at helping people. And usually, people have already got help when I read their posts. There are more and more experts these days and I have no chances! OK, enough for my post! I hope there will be replies to my topic or I'll have to ask it to be removed.

P.S. Wow, this is the most difficult topic I've ever had. It takes me too long to find appropriate words and finish it.

----------

Edit: Can someone help? I haven't done such kind of post before so it seems that something is wrong. Why can't I choose any vote? Did I miss something? Thanks for any help.

----------

Edit again: deleting some unnecessary words.

----------

Edit again: trying to fix the poll.

Edited by Aloha

mmm according to my Keepass Group: over 70
Hi DigeratiPrime,

Very interesting! Over 70 forums, then over 70 user names and passwords to log in? I guess you can't visit all your forums in a week (10 ones per day on average!), right? As for me, two are enough. Actually, I know two more forums but never join them. I've come to one just to read posts for nearly 3 years and to the another one for around 8 months just for chatting. How talkative! And when I come to one of the forums I have no time for the others.

Thanks for writing a post, DigeratiPrime.

PS. Why I still can't choose one of the votes? Is it a rule of the poll?

Hi Awergh,

Thank you for writing a post. Just like you, this forum was my first choice to be a member.

I never think that people join so many forums. So I feel that I made a bad poll. It's OK, however. I'll have more experiences to write such posts in the future.

Tripredacus,

After reading your post, I type your nick on Google and press Enter! Uh oh... Here's the result:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Tripredacus

And on the first page I know two of the over hundred forums you joined. How terrible! I wonder how you can manage all of your accounts.

Tripredacus is also a Transformers character, so you find a lot of websites about that character and its toys as well.

On page one, My influence only appears in 3 of the ten links. One is my website, one my tformers.com account page and my youtube channel. :lol:

I am so sorry for making a big mistake on this topic.

Around two hours ago, I edited the first post and I didn't know all the votes were lost! How silly I am! I was in a hurry so I didn't turn the script on and didn't read the post again after I edited. I've asked a Mod to help with the problem. I hope something can be done.

I want to say thanks to all who read this topic and made the votes. And sorry again for the bad mistake I made.

• 2 weeks later...
Man...way to many to remember! My username is always the same unless its stolen by someone else...ggrrr :P

Yet there are only a handful I vists regulary.

I've got a monopoly on this name, almost. You won't find any tripredacus@x.com (not x.com, that's paypal! Using an example) email addresses that are me. I never got any of those. Also I think I do not have this name on Hulu, LiveJournal and a couple other places. Or maybe I do and lost the passwords... I've made it so no one would want to pretend to be me. I'm not sure if that's something to brag about tho...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
mmm according to my Keepass Group: over 70... :ph34r:

^^ That's a good idea. :$ Mine says (& that's, probably, about 70-80% of all joined): 112

:)

P.S.

PS. Why I still can't choose one of the votes? Is it a rule of the poll?

^^ What poll, you haven't made one?!?? xd