Problems accessing msfn.org

Sfor

Well, that's not the case.

There is another version of the Windows 98 Unofficial Service Pack made by a small group of polish people (I would rather say teenagers because of their language habbits). The core of their distribution is the good old USP 2.1 from Gape. They added some themes, utilities and made some improvements through resource editing. Then presented their creation as USP 4.x

So, they are Windows 98 fans, as well. But, they do not like the MSFN, as their creation got significant amount of bad opinions here.

The term "Windows 98 USP wars" is my own name of the USP related flame war. Apparently, the changes introduced in the "new" polish USP edition were not considered as significanly usable by the majority of the local community. The Gape refused to include the changes in his package, as well. The flame war was suppressed by moderators, as far as I remember.

I can not remind the Pablo, while the Gape nick name is still in use.

After posting a few comments about Unofficial Service Pack Plus, I tried to keep away from the flames. There was no point in arguing with people preferring quantity over the quality, I believe.

• 3 months later...

At present, unfortunately, yes. :(

However, since you said you have stactic IP, maybe we can find a way to whitelist your IP.

Please do PM me with your IP number.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing all our long-standing and valued Polish members.

I'm glad, however, that you remain with us! It's good to have you around. You rock! :thumbup

I've sent the IP, but I do not know if just one IP will be enough. As, I do not know how the DNS servers of my Internrt services provider are working.

Also, I'm curious, if I will be able to receive E-Mail notifications.