Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Firefox 3 with addons

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,728 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
After going through a lot of search hits, I still haven't found a reliable solution to integrate addons into Firefox and have them set up from an unattended XP disk. I did manage to find a piece of software called JonnyboysTools_v0.103, but I'm still not quite sure how it works; my guess is it reads preferences from the current system, but it doesn't ask for any installation files either from Firefox or addons.

I suppose this is the best sub-forum to pose this question, so I was wondering if there was any progress into this matter.

Thank you for your thoughts,
Sp0iLedBrAt

Edit: I managed to make an off-line install with JonnyboysTools_v0.103, and am testing the nLite addon on VirtualPC. Will be back with results.

Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt, 18 May 2009 - 06:49 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users