Unatended install won't work(winXP apps)

Hello

I try to incorporate flash player 10(adobe version) and internet explorer7 but the two applications wont run during the install. I also want to install adobe v9 and that works ok. Does someone know what i do wrong with flash and IE7? I am kinda a noob with this so all the help is welcome. Thanks in advance. My RunOnceEx.cmd script:

@echo off:
FOR %%i IN (D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\CD.txt SET CDROM=%%i:

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installing Applications" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /VE /D "Adobe Reader V910NL" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\AdbeRdr910_nl_NL.exe /sPB /RS

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /VE /D "Flash player 10" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\010 %CDROM%\Software\start /wait install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe /s

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Internet Explorer7" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\025 %CDROM%\Software\IE7.exe /passive

Exit

Look!

Hello

I try to incorporate flash player 10(adobe version) and internet explorer7 but the two applications wont run during the install. I also want to install adobe v9 and that works ok. Does someone know what i do wrong with flash and IE7? I am kinda a noob with this so all the help is welcome.

<snip />

<snip />

compare the above with these

REG ADD %KEY%\010 %CDROM%\Software\start /wait install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe /s

Also in the version 9 example I'd suggest you add the missing closing double-quote.

Additionally, then 'start' is an internal command belonging to the NT Command Processor, and hence, cannot be called directly from RunOnceEx, but would instead need to be run like this 'cmd /c @start /wait xxxxx'(or cmd /q /c start /wait xxxxx).

However, you don't actually need that switch, since RunOnceEx "waits" by default...

Look!
Hello

I try to incorporate flash player 10(adobe version) and internet explorer7 but the two applications wont run during the install. I also want to install adobe v9 and that works ok. Does someone know what i do wrong with flash and IE7? I am kinda a noob with this so all the help is welcome.

<snip />

<snip />

compare the above with these

Also in the version 9 example I'd suggest you add the missing closing double-quote.

Thanks Yzöwl that was the fault , i have added the two missing switches and added the double quotes and after that installation of flash and IE7 worked properly. I have problems with to other programs, but i will make a new thread for that cause its a different problem i think. Thanks again for your help Yzöwl.