keeping some programs on new computer for unattended install

hi all,

i havent seen this one in my search but i have completed an unattended dvd using nlite, driverpacks etc. i bought new pc and id like to do an unattended install on it. but id like to keep some of the programs that were already installed on the pc. how do i go about getting those on my unattended dvd?

thanks

They way I have created my unattended install is that after the install has taken place I have a script that runs to install my software.

I have a Folder on the CD with software in and then a script in the startup folder which gets deleted when the script finishes. To get the script into the startup folder you need to create the following folders where $OEM$ is on the root of the cd

$OEM$\$Docs\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Example of my script attached, it should be a .bat rather than .txt but to upload it I had to change it.

The script will bascily look for this file WIN51AS.SP2 and then denote that it is the CDROM and then just find out what the silent install commands are for the installer.

I will say that I borrowed this off the TINYXP cd as it uses this method as well for a few things, pretty easy for standard apps, it took a a while to figure of SQL Server!

STARTXP.txt